Via NaturalNews-Mike Adams: “It’s time to defeat evil in the food industry and stop the vicious betrayal of consumers by so-called “natural” brands. They’re all conspiring right now to funnel millions of dollars into a disinformation campaign to try to defeat ballot measure 37, the “GMO labeling” initiative in California (http://www.naturalnews.com/036833_GMO_labeling_YES_on_37_California.h…).
Effective immediately, NaturalNews is issuing a global boycott on the following brands:
• Kashi (owned by Kellogg, which has contributed $612,000 to defeat Proposition 37) – Kashi cereals contain GMOs!
• Silk soymilk (owned by the nation’s largest dairy, Dean Foods, which has contributed $253,000 to the effort to kill Proposition 37)
• Larabar (owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37)
• R.W. Knudsen (owned by Smucker, which has contributed $387,000 to defeat proposition 37)
• Santa Cruz Organic (also owned by Smucker, which has contributed $387,000 to defeat proposition 37)
• Cascadian Farm (owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37)
• Muir Glen (also owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37)
Boycott these brands — the BETRAYERS of the food industry. Help make sure their betrayal of consumers costs them huge market share. Remember: When it comes to evil food companies, if you ignore them (by not buying their toxic products) they will go away”.
I would like to add, please don’t forget to speak out to all of the backers that are against labeling GMOs such as global giant, Rich’s Food Corporation, by signing every petition out there, including this one, and refusing to buy their products unless they clean up their ingredients and label with honesty and integrity! Thank you for your support because the person you’re really supporting is YOU! Rich Products Corporation